Harris works with families and businesses throughout Maryland, D.C. and Virginia to provide financial strategies and personalized service to help his clients attain their financial goals and peace of mind. His core areas of interest include Insurance and Retirement Preparation, Estate Preservation and Asset Management.
Areas of Focus
- Estate Preservation
- Business Succession Strategies
- Asset Management
- Retirement Preparation
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Funding
- Disability Income Insurance
- Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 Professionally Licensed
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Harris was born in Philadelphia, PA and grew up in Bethesda, MD. Upon graduating from Indiana University, Harris spent two years as a Budget Analyst in the Navy's centralized financial management training program where he developed budgeting, accounting and oversight skills. With over 17 years of experience, Harris' knowledge and experience surrounding his areas of interest has made him a requested speaker and host for a variety of financial radio shows in addition to qualifying multiple times for the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)* and John Hancock's Achieving Client Excellence program. He currently resides in Bethesda with his wife Seema and their son Jay.
In Harris's free time he enjoys coaching his son's soccer and baseball teams and is an avid sports fan and squash player.
* Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum commission and gross business generated within a year. Each MDRT status designation is granted for one year only. All members must apply every year to continue their affiliation with the Million Dollar Round Table.